Memmert is a German company that produces climate chambers, precision drying ovens, incubators, and waterbaths.
Memmert is an innovation leader in the development of heating ovens, incubators, climate chambers as well as waterbaths. Now Memmert products are used for a wide range of applications in biological, pharmaceutical and food research as well as industrial quality testing.
Copens Scientific Malaysia is proud to market and distribute Memmert products since 1978. Memmert has been a leading force in developing innovative solutions for measuring, controlling, and monitoring the construction process for more than 65 years. Their products are designed to meet the most demanding requirements of professionals in the field.
For more information or to join us as the reseller, please make an appointment to visit our showroom at Kota Damansara or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many good reasons to opt for Memmert heating ovens, incubators or climate chambers. The 5 most important ones are:
- Intuitive operation of a Memmert oven or incubator
- ControlCOCKPIT with touch function available in two model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY.
- Touch, turn & go. Quick setup in three steps. Never before has a temperature control appliance been easier to operate.
- Models with TwinDISPLAY additionally feature setting of device specific parameters and temperature monitoring, graphical display of the program sequence and activation of the optional interior lighting in the right display.
- Versatile menu functions such as language settings, time zones and daylight saving time as well as the choice between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Stainless Steel: Precious material offering added value in the lab
Wherever Memmert ovens and heating baths are used, the superiority of high-quality stainless steel is immediately evident compared to coated sheet steel which can corrode very quickly when in constant use.
For the outer housing of all Memmert appliances, structured stainless steel is used (rear walls are made of galvanised steel sheets).
Stainless steel of class W-St. 1.4301 (ASTM 304) is used for:
- The inner chamber
- Sliding shelves, housing
- Interior basin
- Accessories for every heating bath
- Communication: interfaces into the wide world
Memmert think that the programming of a lab oven should be possible from anywhere in the world without problems. For this reason, Memmert devices feature state-of-the-art communication interfaces.
USB port on the ControlCOCKPIT plus ethernet connection
An ethernet connection for reading out logs is standard for all new generation Memmert lab -ovens.
For appliances with TwinDISPLAY, the ethernet connection can be used for:
- Uploading profiles from the software AtmoCONTROL
- Profile setup
- Online logging
- The direct upload of programs
- Reading out logs
- Protecting appliances with individual user-ID function
- The individual allocation of IP addresses is possible directly via ControlCOCKPIT.
- Remote access for reading out logs (SingleDISPLAY) and uploading programs (TwinDISPLAY)
- All appliances feature a data logger (storage capacity at least 10 years)
- All appliances with Ethernet interface
- USB port on appliances with TwinDISPLAY
- Individual allocation of IP addresses possible directly via ControlCOCKPIT
- Safety: of users and chamber loads All Memmert lab ovens feature an electronic temperature monitoring system, a mechanical temperature limiter acc. to DIN 12880 and an integrated auto-diagnostic system with optical and acoustic alarm as a standard. Even more safety in TwinDISPLAY models TwinDISPLAY appliances are equipped with an overtemperature monitor as well as two high-grade platinum temperature sensors Pt100 for mutual monitoring and operation transfer at same working temperature in case of an error. Particularly in ramp operation, the integrated temperature monitoring system AutoSAFETY can be activated to automatically follow the set temperature with a freely selectable tolerance. Individual MIN-/MAX-values can be set for over/undertemperature as well as for all other parameters like relative humidity, CO2, O2 and pressure (vacuum). With the AtmoCONTROL software, alarm notifications can be sent out to an e-mail address. The optional MobileALERT makes it possible to send the alarm notifications by SMS to a mobile phone.
- Service: whenever, wherever The technical service of Memmert has a demanding list of tasks. Supply of spare parts, maintenance, repair and commissioning, IQ/OQ/PQ qualification, customer training and software instruction. Please don’t hesitate to contact us If you have questions concerning applications, appliances, quotations, terms or product trainings, you can reach us by phone or by email.
CO2 Incubator, standard version, 153 lit, ambient+8 to +50°C, RH 88-97%, CO2 level 0-10%, include STERICARD
Perforated stainless steel shelf for oven/incubator 32/53/108/256/449/749 lit
Water bath with gable cover, timer, set temp. up to 95°C with additional boiling mode (100°C). Sizes available: WNB-7 (7 lit) / WNB-10 (10 lit). Flashing visual alarm if overtemperature, automatically switch off heating at approx. 10°C above set temperature, set ON for continuous operation or WAIT for continuous and limited time operation or HOLD to hold on the operation
Water bath with gable cover, higher accuracy, audible & visual alarm, timer, set temp. up to 95°C with additional boiling mode (100°C). Size that is still available: 14 lit
Flashing visual alarm and audible alarm if overtemperature, automatically switch off heating at approx. 10°C above set temperature, automatic switched off on low liquid level, audible alarm at the end of set programme, 4 programmes available that are ON, DELAYED ON, HOLD or HOLD set-temperature dependent with guaranteed holding time
Water bath with gable cover, intuitive colour digital display, touch screen, audible & visual alarm, timer, set temp. +15 above ambient up to +95°C with additional boiling mode (+100°C), WTB6 (7 lit) / WTB11 (10 lit) / WTB15 (17 lit) / WTB24 (23 lit) / WTB35 (37 lit) / WTB50 (51 lit).
Intuitive 3.5″ colour graphic display with touch screen, digital display of set and actual temperature and of (remaining) programme time, flashing visual alarm and audible alarm if overtemperature, automatically switch off heating at approx. 10°C above set temperature, automatic switched off on low liquid level, audible alarm at the end of set programme, without corners and edges for easy cleaning incl. central drain (no disturbing installations)
Flat ring cover for model WNB/ONE 10, 3 holes x 107mm dia. (usually use for volumetric flask)
Flat ring cover for model WNB/ONE 14 & 22, 6 holes x 87 mm dia.
Flat ring cover for model WNB/ONE 29 & 45, 4 holes x 147 mm dia.
Flat ring cover for model WNB/ONE 29 & 45, 8 holes x 107 mm dia.
Reversible platform for bath WNB/WNE/WPE/ONE-7 & 10 lit (to order L5), 14 & 22 lit (to order L5-1422), 29 & 45 lit (to order L5-2945) – suitable to be used with labware other than test tube, volumetric flask and conical flask
Shaking device for Bath WNB/ONE 14 & 22 (MOO)(requires accessory M10)
Shaking device for Bath WNB/ONE 29 & 45 (MO1) (requires accessory M10-B04397)
Modification to cover (required when purchasing WNB with MOO/MO1)
Stainless steel perforated basket for use with shaking device for WNB 14/22/29/45 (M10)
Clip for 100 ml flask for WNB 29/45, max 18x. For WNB 14/22, max 12x (M11) (clip is required when purchasing shaking device)
Clip for 200 ml flask for WNB 14/22, max 6x. For WNB 29/45, max 14x (M12) (clip is required when purchasing shaking device)
Clip for 300 ml flask for WNB 14/22, max 6x. For WNB 29/45, max 14x (M13) (clip is required when purchasing shaking device)
Clip for 500 ml flask for WNB 14/22, max 5x. For WNB 29/45, max 8x (M14) (clip is required when purchasing shaking device)
Stainless steel test tube rack, used with water bath (without shaking device). Various sizes are available: 24 holes x 14.5mm dia. (N22), 24 holes x 18mm dia. (N23), 20 holes x 21mm dia. (N24), 12 holes x 32mm dia. (N25), 56 holes x 18mm dia. (N07 – only for 7 lit bath)
Stainless steel rack for 10 milk bottle/baby food bottle (N00), used with water bath (without shaking device)